2019年5月27日 星期一

陳潔儀 Kit Chan【喜歡你 Like You】官方完整版 MV To me, Taiwan simply is the incubator for me to grow up and achieve what Jesus wants me to achieve, and my beloved China (PRC) is my beloved nuclear armed bulwark against all my enemies, and that's the main reason I deeply love China (PRC), and I love China's nukes.





To me, Taiwan simply is the incubator for me to grow up and achieve what Jesus wants me to achieve, and my beloved China (PRC) is my beloved nuclear armed bulwark against all my enemies, and that's the main reason I deeply love China (PRC), and I love China's nukes.


沒有留言:

張貼留言

This Doesn’t Fit | Dr. Dharius Daniels | Elevation Church

西番雅書 1 Chinese Union Version Modern Punctuation (Traditional) 07.08.2022. 猶大作惡主必嚴懲 1  當 猶大 王 亞們 的兒子 約西亞 在位的時候,耶和華的話臨到 希西家 的玄孫、 亞瑪利雅 的曾孫、 基大利...