2020年1月6日 星期一

LIVE: #AfricaLive 10 GMT 06/01/2020 hey, white fat cats, get out of my computers. I'm gotta call the police. And, I desperately wanna read all the news on Global Times.cn.



LIVE: #AfricaLive 10 GMT 06/01/2020 
hey, white fat cats, get out of my computers. I'm gotta call the police. And, I desperately wanna read all the news on Global Times.cn., which is one of my indispensable news source for stalking Doomsday. Turkey has begun deploying troops to Libya and Turkey gotta attack Egypt over Haftar, which is gotta suddenly trigger Egypt's all-out civil war. 

Some very important Egyptian general gotta go rebellion against al-Sisi's leadership when Turkey and Egypt go to war over Mr. Haftar in Libya. I desperately need all the information on the Internet. Do not block me from reading Global Times.cn. I'm gotta call the police. I'm warning you all. The world gotta suddenly end on the day Egypt's all-out civil war suddenly breaks out. 




By the way, Nimrod's Assyria gotta destroy and obliterate your darling Israeli Doomsday underground bunker on the day Egypt's all-out civil war suddenly breaks out. Stop bothering me in any way. Stop hacking into my computers. I'm gotta call the police. 

沒有留言:

張貼留言

This Doesn’t Fit | Dr. Dharius Daniels | Elevation Church

西番雅書 1 Chinese Union Version Modern Punctuation (Traditional) 07.08.2022. 猶大作惡主必嚴懲 1  當 猶大 王 亞們 的兒子 約西亞 在位的時候,耶和華的話臨到 希西家 的玄孫、 亞瑪利雅 的曾孫、 基大利...